Starting Sunday, May 2, the following changes will take place for in-person worship services:
- Our traditional worship service will resume in the Chapel at 9 a.m.
- Our Spanish-language worship service will be held at 11 a.m. in the upstairs youth room (3rd Floor, Room 305/307).
- Children’s activities will resume for children in grades K-6 who are attending an 11 a.m. service. Children will start the morning in either the English- or Spanish-language service and be dismissed mid-service to Room 204 for activities.
- The nursery has not yet reopened, but we hope to offer it for children ages 0-4 in the next 30-60 days.
- Pre-registration is no longer required to attend services. Please continue to check in at COVID-19 safety stations outside your worship room before each service, during which you will sign in and receive a temperature check. Signing in is important so we can have a record for contact tracing, if needed.
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) and social distancing are still required for all adults and children attending any activity on our church campus on Sundays.
- The two 11 a.m. services will continue to be live-streamed online. Tune in to our English-language service on the Skyland Church Facebook page or Youtube channel. You can watch our Spanish-language service on the Skyland Latino Facebook page. Audio devices with sermon and music recordings will be available for the 9 a.m. service.
With these changes, we’re excited to make it easier for more people to attend church in person on Sunday mornings. Skyland will continue to offer more activities as people get fully vaccinated and we get closer to herd immunity. Thank you for your patience as we move forward while keeping everyone healthy!