Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. (Hebrews 13:2)
Our Frontlines ministry demonstrates Christ’s love by showing hospitality to others and making Skyland a welcoming place for visitors and members. We’re always looking for helpers with servant hearts, and being part of Frontlines is an easy way to get involved and meet new people!
Ushers. Greeting people with the love of Christ and true hospitality is a ministry in itself! Our ushers welcome people to Sunday services, help visitors find where they need to go, pass out bulletins, and more.
- Location: 2nd Floor, Sanctuary
- Time: Sundays 9-10 a.m. (Traditional Service), 11 a.m.-12 p.m. (Contemporary Service), 6-7 p.m. (Hispanic Service)
- Contact: Miguel Vélez, Senior Pastor
Holy Grounds. We serve up fellowship alongside a cup of coffee and breakfast goodies every Sunday morning. Our Holy Grounds team helps with setup, cleanup and pouring coffee.
- Location: 2nd Floor, Outer Hall
- Time: Sundays 9:45-10:15 a.m.
- Contact: Eleanor Flanagan, Business Administrator & Treasurer
Wednesday Night Supper. Wednesday nights are fun times of food and fellowship, and supper always draws a crowd! Come help serve dinner and tidy up the Dining Room afterwards.
- Location: 1st Floor, Dining Room
- Time: Wednesdays 6-6:45 p.m.
- Contact: Barbara Snipes, Kitchen Coordinator