We’re excited to announce a limited reopening for our English-language worship service beginning on Sunday, March 7! We can host up to 50 people at a time and ask that you pre-register for each week’s service using the instructions below (note: registration is required EVERY Sunday).
- Go to skylandumc.churchcenter.com and select “Login.”
- Enter your cell phone number.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to your phone.
- Enter your contact information if it’s your first time logging into the system or confirm your name.
- Click “Events.”
- Select the date you’d like to attend.
- Click “Register.”
- Select or add by name every person who will attend the service.
- Enter your address, phone and email if you are registering for the first time. The system will save this information moving forward.
- Click “Complete Registration.”
You will receive an email confirming your reservation after you complete these steps. You can click “View Registration” in the email to change your reservation. Please cancel your reservation if you no longer plan to attend so we can offer the space to someone else.
Call 404-316-6637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have Internet access or need help registering.
Before You Come
- Please plan to arrive by 10:45 a.m. to make sure you have enough time to check in.
- Make sure no one in your family or group has a fever or any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Bring a mask for every person in your group.
- Bring your own Bible.
How to Check In
- Put on masks before exiting your car.
- Go to the registration table outside the new wooden double doors leading into the narthex of the Sanctuary.
- Give the names of everyone listed in your online registration to the attendant.
- Receive a temperature check.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Follow an usher to your seat.
While at Church
- Follow all directions on signs, given during the service, and provided by church volunteers.
- Keep your mask on at all times covering your mouth AND nose. Masks are required for everyone, including those who have recovered from COVID-19 and/or have received vaccines.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- Do not make physical contact with people outside your group.
- Allow only two people in the bathrooms at a time.
- Only congregate and visit outside the building once the service has ended.
- Follow all directions on signs, given during the service, and provided by service volunteers.
The Spanish-language service will continue to broadcast live from the chapel on the Skyland Latino Facebook page. The English service will also broadcast live each Sunday morning on the Skyland Church Facebook page and Youtube channel.